Today, i propose you the second version of the Terra premade server. Yesterday, i posted the first version. In the second version, the difficulty has been increased with 2 plugins : The resources world, the Nether and the End are now more dangerous. If you want more challenge, i recommend this one instead of v1 that is more classic in term of difficulty.
Terra v2 : Introduction
This server is called Terra because the build world used for this server is made with a free world generator called TerraformGenerator. Even if this generator is still in alpha stage, the world generated is really beautiful, do not hesitate to check the screenshots below to have an idea of this generator. This is a great opportunity to play in a new world and build your dream place !
The premade servers are ready to play, you only have to launch the server and connect to it. This version is available to download, you will find all the information here. Terra is a 5 worlds survival server with a custom generated world for the builds world, a seed of 65 biomes for the resources world, the Nether and the End. All worlds are pre-generated, multiple plugins are installed and configured, a spawn is available to travel around the worlds, a portals room is ready to use and the server is fully optimized. The buildings are also protected against griefing.
You can play locally alone or with your friends but you can also install it on an host, it is ready to play. If you have any questions or need help that you cannot find in the guides below, do not hesitate to come to my Discord.
Terra v2 : worlds
You have 5 worlds installed in hard mode. All worlds are pre-generated, you will not have problem with people creating lag while visiting the worlds.
- Spawn : A unique place where player start the adventure on the server. You can find the portals and the portals room here. This is a peaceful area.
- Overworld builds : A beautiful world made with TerraformGenerator ! The size is 5K, it goes from -5000 -5000 to +5000 +5000. No ores spawn here.
- Overworld resources : A beautiful seed with 65 biomes to collect your resources ! The size is 5K, it goes from -5000 -5000 to +5000 +5000.
- Nether : Ready to go and visit from the spawn. The size is 5K, it goes from -5000 -5000 to +5000 +5000.
- The End : Ready to go and visit from the spawn. The size is 5K, it goes from -5000 -5000 to +5000 +5000.
Terra v2 : plugins
20 plugins are installed and configured on the server.
- Advanced Portals : Allow you to create portals to travel around the worlds (see the guide).
- Core Protect : Log all actions made by players. This plugin allows you to track stealing and griefing (see the guide).
- Dangerous Caves : Caves are now more dangerous with new monsters, structures and ambiant sounds.
- Drycell : A library used by TerraformGenerator.
- Graves : When a player die, a grave is created with all items and experience. The grave is there for 3 hours with a maximum of 3 graves for each player (shift+click for fast looting).
- Grief Prevention : Protect all buildings from griefing. Only OP can use this plugin after getting the LuckPerms permission. All buildings are already protected.
- Illegal Stack : This plugin prevents many dupes and exploits.
- Levelled Mobs : Monsters are now level 1 to 10. They are more dangerous, faster and have more health.
- Limit Pillagers : Fix some lag created by pillagers.
- Luck Perms : This plugin take care of the permissions.
- Mobs To Eggs : Allow you to catch peaceful creatures with eggs. An easy way to bring back some animals from far away.
- Multiverse-Core : The plugin that handle the multiple worlds and respawn.
- No Mob Griefing : Disable some annoying damages caused by monsters such as creepers when they explode.
- PhantomLib : A library used by some plugins.
- Phantom SMP : You just need to sleep for a second every 3 nights and you won’t be annoyed by phantoms.
- ProtocolLib : A library used by some plugins.
- ShulkerPacks : Allow players to open shulker boxes from their inventory, no need to put it on the ground anymore.
- Sleep Most : Half of the players can sleep to skip the night or a storm.
- TerraformGenerator : A custom world generator used for the build world.
- World Border : The plugin that limit the worlds size.
Terra v2 : buildings
This premade server come with a nice spawn with portals to travel in the worlds and a portals room. You can log in and start playing and travelling around the world right from the start. 10 portals are in place and linked to the spawn.
- 1 portal allows you to go to the build world. In this world, 4 portals allow you to travel around it. Those portals are placed to help the players to travel more easily past 2500 blocks. The first portal is around +2500 +2500, the second is around -2500 -2500, the third is around +2500 -2500 and the last one is around -2500 +2500.
- 1 portal allows you to go to the resources world. Use this world to collect all you need so you can keep the builds world as beautiful as possible.
- 1 portal allows you to travel to the Nether. It is not possible for the players to create their own portal to the Nether.
- 1 portal allows you to travel to the End. It is not possible for the players to create their own portal to The End.
- 2 portals allow you to go to the portals room. This room allows you to easily create portals to travel to your builds and friends builds. To create portals, use this guide and it will help your players to travel quickly to their place, but it will also allow other players to visit it easily.
Terra v2 : download
This premade server is around 9.6Gb unzipped, 6.9Gb zipped. You can download it from my server right here. Please, if you recommend my server, give the link to this post, thank you !
Terra v2 : guides
Playing on my premade servers is very easy : first, you need to have Java 64 bits installed. Just download the server, unzipped it and double click on the run.bat file. After a few seconds, you can play on it in multiplayer with “localhost” as the Server Address. This is a whitelisted server, you need to add players to the whitelist to allow them to join you, yourself first.
Here are two guides that will help you start playing on your server :
- Running my premade servers on local network with windows
- How to become OP and whitelist on my premade Minecraft servers
Here are two guides that will help you go further :
- How to reset a world on my premade Minecraft server since 1.16
- How to use CoreProtect to find and rollback stealers and griefers
- How to change the difficulty of builds world in premade servers
For more help, please use my Discord.