The Minecraft java 1.16.4 version has been released today ! This is the last version for the 1.16. This update adds the new social interactions screen and fixes a few crashes. As you may know, all players of the java version will soon need to move to a Microsoft account to continue playing. If you want to learn more about that, i recommend you this post on the official website and also this FAQ. I will update all the 1.16.3 premade servers to 1.16.4 as soon as possible, then i will finished my free servers that will release for 1.16.4.
To be honest, i was a bit stressed as i did not had the time to do all i wanted those last 2 weeks, but with 1.16.4 that is out now, i will be able to work with the last 1.16 version, and this is perfect !
What’s new for Minecraft java 1.16.4
Features in 1.16.4
- New UI called Social Interactions Screen
- A button to open a link to the Accessibility Guide can now be found in the Accessibility Options screen
Social Interactions Screen
A new screen available in Multiplayer which shows a list of all players on a server so you can hide chat from any player.
- Opens with a configurable key binding, by default P
- Which players are hidden resets when you disconnect from a server
- When logging in with a Microsoft account, players blocked in your account are now also blocked in the game, and account restrictions are now respected
- Chat from blocked players is always hidden
- Realms invites from blocked players are hidden
Bugs fixed in 1.16.4
- MC-192434 Netherite Leggings are textured weirdly
- MC-199487 WorldGen Deadlock
- MC-201885 Divide by zero error in the Ender dragon entity class can cause a server crash and infinite velocity
- MC-202147 Cursor in Social Interactions & Recipe Book & Anvil menu doesn’t blink